We help you assess your readiness and current culture for strengthening women in the workplace
The Institute for Women’s Development’s BlueprintTM is a research-based consulting process for helping companies assess and enhance their approach to developing and promoting women to increasingly visible and responsible senior roles and for retaining talented women who are effective and engaged in their current positions. We help our clients implement high-impact strategies for uncovering women’s career drivers and building women’s initiatives, all while developing a diverse leadership pipeline and solid field of women star performers.
Our experience in workplace consulting and quantitative and qualitative research, combined with our deep knowledge of corporate best practices, make us an ideal partner. We lead companies through an assessment process that gets to the heart of what female employees require to be able to contribute fully. We also show executive sponsors how they will benefit from our assessment, in dollars, retention levels, and promotion rates.
We have spearheaded and managed a wide range of research projects similar to the study proposed here and are versed in the following methodologies, among others:
- Survey design & deployment
- Structured interviews
- Coding of qualitative data
- Focus group design & facilitation
- Testing of reliability, validity, margins of error & confidence rates
- Pilot testing in developing quantitative survey items
- Historical data analysis
- Appreciative inquiry
- Job shadowing and observation
- Reviews of records, practices & policies
- Grounded theory (inductive research using a variety of data sources at once)
- Quantitative data analysis & gap analysis