Our division of trained personal coaches is committed to working in a partnership between to provide structure, guidance and support for clients to:
- Take a complete look at their current state, including their assumptions and perceptions about themselves, others and their work.
- Set relevant and realistic goals for themselves, based on their own nature and needs;
- Take relevant and realistic actions toward reaching their goals; and
- Learn by continuing to reflect on their actions and sharing feedback with others along the way.
Coaching can be especially useful to help individuals, groups and organizations to address complex problems and/or attain significant goals and to do so in a highly individualized fashion.
Coaching is a developmental process to assist professionals and executives in increasing their effectiveness, improving their business relationships, and meeting their goals. This process addresses aspects of professional success and influence including (but not limited to) fulfilling commitments, team building, presentation delivery, networking, business etiquette, relationship building, and skills that are necessary to achieve goals to engage, inspire, and influence the perceptions, thinking, behavior and performance of others including staff, clients, peers, senior managers, and board members.
- We are certified in the market leading assessment tools that can support women’s growth.
|Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)||Discovering Diversity||EQ3|
|Time Mastery||Emergenetics||Myers Briggs|
|Sales Skills Index||Workplace Motivators||Conflict Mode – Thomas Killman Instrument (TKI)|